Thermostat Anycontrol AC-110
- LCD blue tape crystal display
- Backlit auto shut down without operation for 10 minutes
- Temperature measuring range: -40~100°C
- Temperature controlling range: 16~40°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±1°C
- Power: 220VAC ± 15%, 50/60HZ (Optional: 110VAC)
- Input: 1 NTC sensor (waterproof)
- Sensor wire: approx. 1m (standard)
- Output: two relays output (Relay capacity: 5A or 10A optional)
- Consumption: ≤3 w
- Ambient requirements: temperature: -10~60°C; humidity: 20~85% (No condensate)
A421 Digital Refrigerator Thermostat
The A421 series controller is a single stage, electronic temperature controller with a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) output relay. The controls feature an adjustable backlit LCD for viewing the temperature and...
Brewer's Best® / Vintner's Best® Brew Belt
The Brewer's Best® / Vintner's Best® Brew Belt will help you maintain a constant brewing temperature of 68-75° F for all of your fermenting beverages (beer wort, wine must). Environments...
Easy to install to household refrigerators. Allows an adjustment range of 30 degrees to 80 degrees F. The Johnson controller has an analog dial that you can set between 30...