Wookie Brown ale is a medium body American style brown ale. Leather brown in colour with a nutty and biscuit note from the malt and is balanced with American hops (Amarillo and Chinook) with a moderate bitterness and light citrus aroma.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt, Liquid and Dry Malt Extracts
- BSG or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Estimated ABV: 4.8-5.2%
Estimated IBU's: 28-32
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer.
For Brew Sheet Instructions including malt bill, hops and mash schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale US-05.