This is Rob's go to APA recipe. Basically an APA hopped like a IPA. Super juicy, tropical fruit notes a slight malt note of white bread in the back end but in no way a balanced beer. If you like hops, you are a True Believer.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality LME, DME and Specialty Malts
- YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Mash bag for specialty steeping malts
Estimated ABV: 5.0-5.2%
Estimated IBU's: 35-38
Makes Approximately: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale US-05. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar West Coast BRY-97 depending on availability of yeast.