SFBC - True Believer APA - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
This is Rob's go to APA recipe. Basically an APA hopped like a IPA. Super juicy, tropical fruit notes a slight malt note of white bread in the back end but in no way a balanced beer. If you like hops, you are a True Believer.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Estimated ABV: 5.0-5.2%
Estimated IBU's: 35-38
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet Instructions including malt bill, hops, and mash schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale US-05. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar West Coast BRY-97, Escarpment Yeast Labs Cali Ale, or Omega West Coast.
Premium Canadian 2-Row Barley Malt (CA)
2-row barley malt is probably the most commonly used grain by brewers. This malt is modified and high in enzymes that are essential for your yeast. Easily converts sugars with...
D180 Belgian Candi Syrup
The darkest and richest Belgian candi syrup with an SRM of 180, it has no competitors for flavor, color or smooth fermentability. Notes of fresh ground coffee, wild cherry, dark...
Golden Light DME
Briess CBW® Golden Light DME (dry malt extract) is a 100% pure malted barley extract made from a blend of 100% malts and water. Imparts a nuetral flavour in beer. Solids -...