Hazy, hoppy and it makes you happy. New England IPAs (NEIPAs) are some of the most popular beers out there right now and it's about time we have a recipe for those who want to make their own. Get hazed.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Estimated ABV: 6.6%
Estimated IBU's: 40
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet Instructions including malt bill, hops, and mash schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Escarpment Yeast Labs Foggy London. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar Nottingham or Omega British Ale V.