SFBC - Ruddy Bloke ESB- 5 Gallon Partial Mash Recipe Kit
SFBC Ruddy Bloke is a traditional English Special Bitter. The goal of this beer is balance. With the right amount of premium English malts and a noticeable bitterness that is approachable and never over the top. Ruddy Bloke uses whole leaf East Kent Golding to add a pleasant aroma that is ruddy English.
- Top Quality LME, DME and Specialty Malts
- YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Mash bag for specialty steeping malts
Estimated ABV: 4.5- 4.8%
Estimated IBU's: 28- 33
Makes Approximately: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale S-04