SFBC - Ruddy Bloke ESB - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
SFBC Ruddy Bloke is a traditional English Special Bitter. The goal of this beer is balance. With the right amount of premium English malts and a noticeable bitterness that is approachable and never over the top. Ruddy Bloke uses whole leaf East Kent Golding to add a pleasant aroma that is ruddy English.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Estimated ABV: 4.5- 4.8%
Estimated IBU's: 28-33
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 18 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Fermentis S-04 Safale. Alternate yeast can be selected below including:Escarpment Yeast Labs English 1 or OYL-016.