SFBC - Ruddy Bloke ESB - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
SFBC Ruddy Bloke is a traditional English Special Bitter. The goal of this beer is balance. With the right amount of premium English malts and a noticeable bitterness that is approachable and never over the top. Ruddy Bloke uses whole leaf East Kent Golding to add a pleasant aroma that is ruddy English.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Estimated ABV: 4.5- 4.8%
Estimated IBU's: 28-33
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 18 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Fermentis S-04 Safale. Alternate yeast can be selected below including:White Labs 002 or Emage Yeast 006
Premium Canadian 2-Row Barley Malt (CA)
2-row barley malt is probably the most commonly used grain by brewers. This malt is modified and high in enzymes that are essential for your yeast. Easily converts sugars with...
Amarillo Leaf (US)
Floral, tropical, and citrus (lemon, orange and grapefruit) characteristics.Vacuum sealed by Hop Union or by Short Finger Brewing Co. Alpha Acids: 8.0 - 11.0% Beta Acids: 6.0 - 7.0% Used For: Multipurpose Good for...
D180 Belgian Candi Syrup
The darkest and richest Belgian candi syrup with an SRM of 180, it has no competitors for flavor, color or smooth fermentability. Notes of fresh ground coffee, wild cherry, dark...