SFBC - Pilzish Kveik Pils - 5 Gallon Partial Mash Recipe Kit
Kveik! A group of yeast out of Norway which allow for hot fermentations that come clean. This is a homebrew scale recipe of a beer that we made in the brewery using the magic of Kveik. Fermented quickly with a short lager stage, this beer is crisp and clean... and delicious.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt.
- BSG or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops.
- Premium Liquid Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required).
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions.
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping (not needed in this recipe).
Estimated ABV: 4.6%
Estimated IBU's: 33
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Escarpment Labs Voss Kveik.