SFBC - Oisin's Irish Red- 5 Gallon Partial Mash Recipe Kit
SFBC Oisin is an Irish Red. The malt character shines in this beer, with a toasty, caramel and very slight roasted malt notes. With just enough earthy hops to balance out the sweetness, this beer is balanced and clean without being boring. Irish Reds are great all year drinkers, complex enough to keep you entertained all winter, and light enough to drink all summer.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality LME, DME and Specialty Malts
- YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Mash bag for specialty steeping malts
Estimated ABV: 4.6%
Estimated IBU's: 18
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- The default yeast for this recipe is S-04