SFBC Oiseau is a Belgian wit. The yeast characteristics with the orange peel and coriander create a delightful blend of citrus, fruit and spice. This is a great, light summer drinker.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Estimated ABV: 4.6%
Estimated IBU's: 23
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Escarpment Irish Ale