Lando is a regularly brewed Saison on the SFBC system. Low alcohol. light dry body, moderate fruity esters depending on temperature you choose to ferment at. There is a slight hoppy note with an apparent bitterness that balances the beer. The version that Rob brews is barrel aged and blended but the original base recipe is below. A very simple malt bill but this varies on Rob's mood on brew day. Also for the purpose of this recipe there is only one yeast but the current culture for Lando has 4 sach strains, brett, lacto and pedio in it.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality LME, DME and Specialty Malts
- YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Mash bag for specialty steeping malts ( if needed)
Estimated ABV: 4.8%
Estimated IBU's: 24
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale BE-134.