SFBC - Lando Saison - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
Lando is a regularly brewed Saison on the SFBC system. Low alcohol. light dry body, moderate fruity esters depending on temperature you choose to ferment at. There is a slight hoppy note with an apparent bitterness that balances the beer. The version that Rob brews is barrel aged and blended but the original base recipe is below. A very simple malt bill but this varies on Rob's mood also for the purpose of this recipe there is only one yeast but the current culture for Lando has 4 sach strains, brett, lacto and pedio in it.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Estimated ABV: 4.8%
Estimated IBU's: 24
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale BE-134. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Omega C2C American Farmhouse or Escarpment New World Saison liquid yeasts. Please note the Omega and Escarpment yeast include Brett.