SFBC Katherine the Mild is a traditional British dark mild. Nicely balanced with notes of chocolate and biscuit. Light bodied and low in alcohol, this is a beer meant to enjoyed with friends at the local pub (or in the tap room).
- Top Quality LME, DME and Specialty Malts
- YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Mash bag for specialty steeping malts
Estimated ABV: 3.5%
Estimated IBU's: 18
Makes Approximately: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale S-04