SFBC - Katharine the Mild - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
SFBC Katherine the Mild is a traditional British dark mild. Nicely balanced with notes of chocolate and biscuit. Light bodied and low in alcohol, this is a beer meant to enjoyed with friends at the local pub (or in the tap room).
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Estimated ABV: 3.5%
Estimated IBU's: 18
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 18 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Fermentis S-04 Safale. Alternate yeast can be selected below including:Escarpment Yeast Labs Foggy London or OYL-011.