A German Wheat beer also know as a Weissebier. Banana and clove esters in the nose from the yeast mesh in perfectly with traditional German hops. A beautiful hazy gold colour with a beautiful rocky head.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality LME (Liquid Malt Extract)
- BSG or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast or Liquid Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Malt steeping bags for grain steeping
Estimated ABV: 4.8-5.2%
Estimated IBU's: 14-16
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet Instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- The default yeast for this recipe is W-06.