SFBC - Dry Humour Stout - 5 Gallon Partial Mash Recipe Kit
Dry Humour is a dry English style stout. With a light body and low alcohol level it is a crowd pleasing dark ale. Simple roast aroma and flavour notes with a hint of nuttiness. Perfect on a nitro tap for a Guinness lover.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malts including liquid and dry malt extracts.
- BSG or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops.
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available).
- Adjuncts (if required).
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping (not needed in this recipe).
Estimated ABV: 4.4-4.8%
Estimated IBU's: 25-35
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale S-04.