SFBC - Darkside Dark Lager - 5 Gallon Partial Mash Recipe Kit
SFBC Darkside Schwarzbier is a classic German dark Lager. There dark colour and smooth flavour of a lager go great together. This beer is a perfect blend of slight roast, beady malts and a mix of hop bitterness and aroma. Great any time of the year.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt.
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops.
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available).
- Adjuncts (if required).
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions.
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping (not needed in this recipe).
Estimated ABV: 4.9%
Estimated IBU's: 25-30
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Saflager S-23.
Premium Canadian 2-Row Barley Malt (CA)
2-row barley malt is probably the most commonly used grain by brewers. This malt is modified and high in enzymes that are essential for your yeast. Easily converts sugars with...
D180 Belgian Candi Syrup
The darkest and richest Belgian candi syrup with an SRM of 180, it has no competitors for flavor, color or smooth fermentability. Notes of fresh ground coffee, wild cherry, dark...
Golden Light DME
Briess CBW® Golden Light DME (dry malt extract) is a 100% pure malted barley extract made from a blend of 100% malts and water. Imparts a nuetral flavour in beer. Solids -...