SFBC Darkside Schwarzbier is a classic German dark Lager. There dark colour and smooth flavour of a lager go great together. This beer is a perfect blend of slight roast, beady malts and a mix of hop bitterness and aroma. Great any time of the year.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt.
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops.
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available).
- Adjuncts (if required).
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions.
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping (not needed in this recipe).
Estimated ABV: 4.9%
Estimated IBU's: 25-30
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Saflager S-23.