SFBC - Dairy Jaws Milkshake IPA - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
Dairy Jaws IPA is the direct result of one of our Homebrew Hangout talks that was hosted at Together We're Bitter in the late summer of 2017. This is a New England style IPA base with a lactose addition to produce a thick milkshake. And oh yeah it's an IPA - with an insane amount of hops! The original version of this beer was made with mango puree in secondary. We leave it up to the brewer to decide if/what kind of fruit they would like to add to the brew.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Please note that the fruit is not included in this recipe.
Estimated ABV: 5.6-5.8%
Estimated IBU's: 35-40
Difficulty: Medium to Hard
Makes Approximately: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet Instructions including malt bill, hops, and mash schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Nottingham. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Escarpment Foggy London or Omega DIPA
Premium Canadian 2-Row Barley Malt (CA)
2-row barley malt is probably the most commonly used grain by brewers. This malt is modified and high in enzymes that are essential for your yeast. Easily converts sugars with...
D180 Belgian Candi Syrup
The darkest and richest Belgian candi syrup with an SRM of 180, it has no competitors for flavor, color or smooth fermentability. Notes of fresh ground coffee, wild cherry, dark...
Golden Light DME
Briess CBW® Golden Light DME (dry malt extract) is a 100% pure malted barley extract made from a blend of 100% malts and water. Imparts a nuetral flavour in beer. Solids -...