SFBC - Crispin Biere du Table- 5 Gallon Partial Mash Recipe Kit
SFBC Crispin is light drinking beer that is dry and crisp but packs a nice balanced fruitiness. This is a beer that brings all the joy of summer and puts it in a glass.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality LME, DME and Specialty Malts
- YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Mash bag for specialty steeping malts
Estimated ABV: 3.7%
Estimated IBU's: 14
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- The default yeast for this recipe is T-58