SFBC - Christmas Miracle Ale - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
It's a Christmas miracle. This is an amber ale with medium body that is highlighted with a light spicing. Cinnamon, clove and ginger add a spicy Christmas cake finish to this miracle that will go perfectly Christmas eve or morning. Let me see if I can come up with anymore cheesy Christmas cliches ... something about Santa skipping the milk and cookies.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt.
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops.
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available).
- Adjuncts (if required).
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions.
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping.
Estimated ABV: 6.0%
Estimated IBU's: 24
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
To view the recipe sheet please click here.
Please note the following:
- brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale S-04. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar West Coast BRY-97, White Labs 001, or Omega West Coast.
Premium Canadian 2-Row Barley Malt (CA)
2-row barley malt is probably the most commonly used grain by brewers. This malt is modified and high in enzymes that are essential for your yeast. Easily converts sugars with...
Amarillo Leaf (US)
Floral, tropical, and citrus (lemon, orange and grapefruit) characteristics.Vacuum sealed by Hop Union or by Short Finger Brewing Co. Alpha Acids: 8.0 - 11.0% Beta Acids: 6.0 - 7.0% Used For: Multipurpose Good for...
D180 Belgian Candi Syrup
The darkest and richest Belgian candi syrup with an SRM of 180, it has no competitors for flavor, color or smooth fermentability. Notes of fresh ground coffee, wild cherry, dark...