Thiol Libré is an experimental yeast from Escarpment Labs that unlocks thiols in hops that bumps up hop aroma. This enables you to use hops like Cascade and Saaz to get amazing tropical fruit notes normally not present in beers with these hops.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- BSG or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Liquid Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Whirlfloc depending on stock.
Estimated ABV: 5.2%
Estimated IBU's: 25
Makes Approximately: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Escarpment Labs Thiol Libré