SFBC Belgian IPA Partial Mash Recipe Kit
SFBC Belgian IPA is a high alcohol, hop-forward variation on an American IPA that uses a Belgian Yeast. A balanced hop bitterness mixed with the fruity esters of the Belgian yeast and a healthy dry hop make for an excellent beer.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality LME, DME and Specialty Malts
- YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Mash bag for specialty steeping malts ( if needed)
Estimated ABV: 5.5-6.0%
Estimated IBU's: 45-50
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Belle Saison. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar Abbaye depending on availability of yeast.
Premium Canadian 2-Row Barley Malt (CA)
2-row barley malt is probably the most commonly used grain by brewers. This malt is modified and high in enzymes that are essential for your yeast. Easily converts sugars with...
Amarillo Leaf (US)
Floral, tropical, and citrus (lemon, orange and grapefruit) characteristics.Vacuum sealed by Hop Union or by Short Finger Brewing Co. Alpha Acids: 8.0 - 11.0% Beta Acids: 6.0 - 7.0% Used For: Multipurpose Good for...
D180 Belgian Candi Syrup
The darkest and richest Belgian candi syrup with an SRM of 180, it has no competitors for flavor, color or smooth fermentability. Notes of fresh ground coffee, wild cherry, dark...