SFBC - American Amber Ale - 5 Gallon Partial Mash Recipe Kit
SFBC American amber ale is a well-balanced ale with a rich malty base balanced with a moderate hop finish. Copper in colour with caramel notes mixed with a slightly nutty finish and a moderate hop aroma.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality LME, DME and Specialty Malts
- YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Mash bag for specialty steeping malts
Estimated ABV: 4.6-5.0%
Estimated IBU's: 28-32
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale US-05. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar West Coast BRY-97 depending on availability of yeast.