SFBC - A. Mack Blonde Ale- 5 Gallon Partial Mash Recipe Kit
A. Mack is a light and refreshing American Blonde ale that is perfect for those hot summer days. The balance of hops and malt make this an easy drinker as the American yeast leaves a clean profile. The citrusy and floral hop aroma screams patio and dock.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality LME, DME and Specialty Malts
- YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Mash bag for specialty steeping malts
Estimated ABV: 4.5- 4.8%
Estimated IBU's: 22.4
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale US-05. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar West Coast BRY-97 depending on availability of yeast.
Premium Canadian 2-Row Barley Malt (CA)
2-row barley malt is probably the most commonly used grain by brewers. This malt is modified and high in enzymes that are essential for your yeast. Easily converts sugars with...
D180 Belgian Candi Syrup
The darkest and richest Belgian candi syrup with an SRM of 180, it has no competitors for flavor, color or smooth fermentability. Notes of fresh ground coffee, wild cherry, dark...
Golden Light DME
Briess CBW® Golden Light DME (dry malt extract) is a 100% pure malted barley extract made from a blend of 100% malts and water. Imparts a nuetral flavour in beer. Solids -...