SFBC - A. Mack Blonde Ale- 5 Gallon Partial Mash Recipe Kit
A. Mack is a light and refreshing American Blonde ale that is perfect for those hot summer days. The balance of hops and malt make this an easy drinker as the American yeast leaves a clean profile. The citrusy and floral hop aroma screams patio and dock.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality LME, DME and Specialty Malts
- YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Mash bag for specialty steeping malts
Estimated ABV: 4.5- 4.8%
Estimated IBU's: 22.4
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale US-05. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar West Coast BRY-97 depending on availability of yeast.