SFBC - Alex Mack Blonde Ale - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
A. Mack is a light and refreshing American Blonde ale that is perfect for those hot summer days. The balance of hops and malt make this an easy drinker as the American yeast leaves a clean profile. The citrusy and floral hop aroma screams patio and doc
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Estimated ABV: 4.5- 4.8%
Estimated IBU's: 22.4
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale US-05. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar West Coast BRY-97, White Labs 001, Omega West Coast, or Escarpment Labs Cali Ale.