SFBC - A. Mack Blonde Ale - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
A. Mack is a light and refreshing American Blonde ale that is perfect for those hot summer days. The balance of hops and malt make this an easy drinker as the American yeast leaves a clean profile. The citrusy and floral hop aroma screams patio and doc
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Estimated ABV: 4.5- 4.8%
Estimated IBU's: 22.4
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale US-05. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar West Coast BRY-97, White Labs 001, Omega West Coast, or Escarpment Labs Cali Ale.
Premium Canadian 2-Row Barley Malt (CA)
2-row barley malt is probably the most commonly used grain by brewers. This malt is modified and high in enzymes that are essential for your yeast. Easily converts sugars with...
Amarillo Leaf (US)
Floral, tropical, and citrus (lemon, orange and grapefruit) characteristics.Vacuum sealed by Hop Union or by Short Finger Brewing Co. Alpha Acids: 8.0 - 11.0% Beta Acids: 6.0 - 7.0% Used For: Multipurpose Good for...
D180 Belgian Candi Syrup
The darkest and richest Belgian candi syrup with an SRM of 180, it has no competitors for flavor, color or smooth fermentability. Notes of fresh ground coffee, wild cherry, dark...