Malt Muncher Dual Roller Malt Mill - 7lb Hopper
Dual roller malt milt. Increase the lifespan of your grain by milling only what you need for your recipe. No need to buy your grain premilled. Some assembly required.
- Rollers are adjustable at both ends to keep the gap spacing parallel giving a uniform crush along the entire length of the rollers.
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousands of an inch.
- The rollers have a 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull the grain through the rollers while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging.
- Requires a base to fit mill over a pail.
- Using a 3/8 drillmotor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
- There are no adapters needed to use a 3/8 drill motor.
- 6061 aluminum mill body and hopper, tool steel axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings
- Includes a 7lb hopper
Barley Crusher Malt Mill - 7lb Hopper
The Barley Crusher is needed for any serious homebrewer who is brewing with more than 8-10lbs of grains. If you are brewing 5-7G batches we recommend the 7lb grain hopper....
Barley Crusher Mat Mill - 15lb Hopper
The Barley Crusher is needed for any serious homebrewer who is brewing with more than 8-10lbs of grains. If you are brewing 10G batches we recommend the 15lb grain hopper....
Erlenmeyer Flask 1000mL
You have gotta get that yeast starter going in something and this is perfect for yeast starters. Can be put on an open flame. Accommodates the No. 7 1/2 rubber...