Blichmann Brewing Gloves
Blichmann Engineering's industrial-grade brewing gloves are standard-issue in commercial breweries. Our research and development team has used them for years and wouldn't brew without them. We recommend the same for the serious homebrewer.
- Gloves reduce your risk of burns and scalds.
- Harmful sanitizers, acids, and caustic chemicals are kept away from your skin.
- Because gloves can themselves be effectively sanitized, they help you maintain sanitized equipment.
- Elbow-length size allows you to reach into 5 gallon pails.
- The tear- and puncture-resistant nitrile rubber is 28 mil thick — up to four times that of household gloves — while maintaining great feel and dexterity.
- Size 10 Gloves (Large)
More information available here.
10'' Plastic Hydrometer Test Jar
This 10'' hydrometer test jar is large enough to fully submerge a hydrometer to ensure accurate gravity readying. Cylinder shape makes it easy to read the gravity off your hydrometer...
14'' Deluxe Plastic Hydrometer Test Jar
This 14'' hydrometer will properly fit all hydrometers we sell. One piece molded, alcohol resistant, dishwasher safe. Cylinder shape makes it easy to read the gravity off your hydrometer while it...
Erlenmeyer Flask 1000mL
You have gotta get that yeast starter going in something and this is perfect for yeast starters. Can be put on an open flame. Accommodates the No. 7 1/2 rubber...