Barley Crusher Malt Mill - 7lb Hopper
The Barley Crusher is needed for any serious homebrewer who is brewing with more than 8-10lbs of grains. If you are brewing 5-7G batches we recommend the 7lb grain hopper. This is the mill Short Finger Brewing uses and we readily stand behind the quality of this product.
- Rollers are adjustable at both ends to keep the gap spacing parallel giving a uniform crush along the entire length of the rollers.
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousands of an inch.
- The rollers have a 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull the grain through the rollers while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging.
- Comes with a solid base with locators to center the Barley Crusher on a 5 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- Using a 3/8 drillmotor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
- The Barley Crusher is shipped fully assembled. There are no adapters needed to use a 3/8 drill motor.
- 1018 cold-rolled steel rollers, 6061 aluminum mill body and hopper, tool steel axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings