Barley Crusher Mat Mill - 15lb Hopper
The Barley Crusher is needed for any serious homebrewer who is brewing with more than 8-10lbs of grains. If you are brewing 10G batches we recommend the 15lb grain hopper. This is the mill Short Finger Brewing uses and we readily stand behind the quality of this product.
- Rollers are adjustable at both ends to keep the gap spacing parallel giving a uniform crush along the entire length of the rollers.
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousands of an inch.
- The rollers have a 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull the grain through the rollers while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging.
- Comes with a solid base with locators to center the Barley Crusher on a 5 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- Using a 3/8 drillmotor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
- The Barley Crusher is shipped fully assembled. There are no adapters needed to use a 3/8 drill motor.
- 1018 cold-rolled steel rollers, 6061 aluminum mill body and hopper, tool steel axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings
Barley Crusher Malt Mill - 7lb Hopper
The Barley Crusher is needed for any serious homebrewer who is brewing with more than 8-10lbs of grains. If you are brewing 5-7G batches we recommend the 7lb grain hopper....
Malt Muncher Dual Roller Malt Mill - 7lb Hopper
Dual roller malt milt. Increase the lifespan of your grain by milling only what you need for your recipe. No need to buy your grain premilled. Some assembly required. Rollers...
Victoria Grain Mill
The Victoria Grain Mill is an Italian made grain mill that is excellent for the starter brewer or extract brewer who uses specialty steeping malts in their recipes. The mill uses two...