Everything you need to start brewing beer in you kitchen. The combo includes a Anvil propane burner, a TrueBrew Beginners Kit, an 8.5G (32.2L) Stainless Steal kettle, and a 24" x 26" reusable nylon brewing bag. Great for someone who would like to start brewing all grain beer outside.
- 6-gallon fermenting bucket
- 6-gallon bottling bucket
- Auto Siphon 3/8"
- 5' siphon hose and shut off valve
- Sample jar
- Bottle brush
- Double lever capper
- Liquid crystal thermometer
- B-Brite Cleaner and Sanitizer
- Bung #6.5
- Bottling spigot 3/8"
- Lab thermometer
Mash King 8.5G SS Pot
- Comes with a 1/2" stainless steel two-piece ball valve and weldless 2" probe thermometer
- Its thick bottom ensures vigorous boiling and preventing the caramelization of the wort that can scorch the bottom of the kettle
- 35cm X 35cm x 37cm
- Patent Pending modular legs allow 7”, 16”, and 24” operational heights. Mount to a bench, drain directly into a carboy, or make a 2 tier brew system! 24” extensions sold separately.
- Self-leveling feet provide rock-solid stability
- 45,000 BTU/Hr output for fast heating. Boils 5 gal in about 20 minutes!
- Large burner surface area distributes heat evenly for efficiency and eliminates hot spots.
- Precision cast aluminum burner will never rust and provides superior flame control
- Patent pending integral heat shield protects your valve and thermometer from heat damage
- Super deep burner ring is ideal for brewing in windy conditions
- Ultra-high temperature coating won't burn and melt like paint
- Power control knob and adjustment-free operation makes flame control a breeze
- Supports kettles up to 20 gal!
- Regulator included
For further instruction, user manuals, information and videos on this product please click here.