Blichmann Hellfire Burner
Hellfire is the new burner from Blichmann Engineering!
This dual mode capability burner is unlike anything else on the market and is sure to satisfy all your heating needs. This custom made burner is tuned to operate in high efficiency mode, and also in a second high power mode. In the high power mode, you'll be amazed with 140,000BTU/hr output for blazing fast heating - double the power of our previous burner. And significantly more power than anything else on the market. Waiting for a boil is now a thing of the past. In the high efficiency mode, you'll get 80,000 BTU/hr and superb heat transfer to the wort and whisper quiet operation. Plenty of power to keep a rolling boil on a 20 gal batch of beer. Also included is a heat shield to keep that massive power off your valve and thermometer and direct it to your wort.
- Dual mode capability; high power mode and high efficiency mode
- 140,000 BTU/hr in high power mode, 80,000 BTU/hr in efficiency mode
- Patent pending clip-on heat shield keeps that massive amount of heat off your valve and thermometer and directs it to your wort.
- Infinitely adjustable kettle retaining bars accomodated kettles up to 19.75" in diameter
- Non-rusting, fume free heavy gauge stainless frame
- Excellent outdoor flame stability (not suitable for indoor use)
For further instruction, user manuals, information and videos on this product please click here.