Blichmann BoilCoil Electric Heater 120V
This Blichmann Engineering™ innovation redefines electric heating! Unrivaled performance, speed, and simplicity. Just plug in a BoilCoil™ immersion heater for immediate, high efficiency heat. Ideal for indoor brewing and a perfect companion for your BoilerMaker™G2 brew kettle. This model is the 120V perfect for 10G batches.
- Each BoilCoil™ is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker™G2 brew kettle for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your kettle!
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the kettle to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volatiles and does not interfere with whirlpooling
- Less than Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching when used as directed
- Simple installation, requiring only two small 5/8" holes . We will provide the mounting holes in your new BoilerMaker™G2 kettle at the factory or you can install yourself!
- Features a professional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for brewing kettles
- Compatible with the HopBlocker™ kettle filter
For more information about the Blichmann Boil Coil click here.
Blichmann Brewing Gloves
Blichmann Engineering's industrial-grade brewing gloves are standard-issue in commercial breweries. Our research and development team has used them for years and wouldn't brew without them. We recommend the same for...
Blichmann ThruMometer 1/2''
Whenever wort gets too cold, you wind up with long lag times and increased opportunities for bacteria to infect your beer. Whenever it gets too hot, off-flavors can form. The...
Blichmann BrewMometer 1/2'' NPT
The BrewMometer is a simple and worthwhile upgrade from a regular thermometer for your homebrewing system. With the regular temperature range in °C . the BrewMometer also has suggested "ranges" for...