Beer Smith 2.0
This is the brewing software that we use for all of our recipe development. Upon ordering downloadable version, you will be emailed a unique activation key within 24 hours that is used to download the product from the BeerSmith website. The download key and instructions will be emailed in your shipping notification.
Take the guesswork out of home brewing with BeerSmith 2! BeerSmith 2 has been completely redesigned from the ground up to include tabbed browsing, graphical recipe design and a host of new features. BeerSmith helps you design great beers, match popular beer styles from around the world, manage your recipes, generate step-by-step brewing instructions and perform dozens of brewing calculations with ease. BeerSmith sets the gold standard for brewing software. Now available for Macintosh (Intel/Leopard/10.5 and above), Windows 7, Vista and XP/SP3.
- Take the guesswork out of home brewing using the gold standard for recipe design
- The new BeerSmith 2 was redesigned from the ground up with a modern, graphical interface
- Tabbed browsing lets you work with multiple tools and recipes at the same time
- Build recipes by selecting ingredients from our preloaded database of hundreds of ingredients
- Download new recipes and ingredients (add-ons) from within the program
- Does dozens calculations for you – estimates color, gravity, bitterness, and more
- Shows step-by-step instructions for any recipe
- Inventory, shopping list, calendar and folders help you organize your brewing
- Over a dozen stand alone brewing tools including our new yeast starter calculator
- Supports metric, English and imperial units
- Available for the first time on Macintosh (Intel platforms) as well as Windows 10, Vista and XP
American Sour Beers - Michael Tonsmeire
One of the most exciting and dynamic segments of today’s craft brewing scene , American-brewed sour beers are designed intentionally to be tart and may be inoculated with souring bacteria,...
Barley Wine: History, Brewing, Techniques and Recipes
Finally, the definitive book on one of the world's mysterious beer styles that clearly explains the romantic beverage of barley wine. Learn the brewing secrets for the hearty barley wine....
Beginner's Guide To Homebrewing Class: 5 Gallon Edition - Saturday, July 6, 2019
Join us at 1 pm on Saturday, July 6th for our Beginner's Guide to Homebrewing class. This class will run roughly 3 hours long and will feature an in-depth walkthrough of...