SFBC - True Believer APA - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
This is Rob's go to APA recipe. Basically an APA hopped like a IPA. Super juicy, tropical fruit notes a slight malt note of white bread in the back end but in no way a balanced beer. If you like hops, you are a True Believer.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Estimated ABV: 5.0-5.2%
Estimated IBU's: 35-38
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet Instructions including malt bill, hops, and mash schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale US-05. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar West Coast BRY-97, Escarpment Yeast Labs Cali Ale, or Omega West Coast.
SFBC - 9.2.5 XPA - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
9.2.5 XPA is a low alcohol hop forward variation on an American pale ale. Also referred to as a session pale ale. This is an easy drinking aromatic ale with...
SFBC - A. Mack Blonde Ale - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
A. Mack is a light and refreshing American Blonde ale that is perfect for those hot summer days. The balance of hops and malt make this an easy drinker as...
SFBC - Christmas Miracle Ale - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
It's a Christmas miracle. This is an amber ale with medium body that is highlighted with a light spicing. Cinnamon, clove and ginger add a spicy Christmas cake finish to...