SFBC - Christmas Miracle Ale - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
It's a Christmas miracle. This is an amber ale with medium body that is highlighted with a light spicing. Cinnamon, clove and ginger add a spicy Christmas cake finish to this miracle that will go perfectly Christmas eve or morning. Let me see if I can come up with anymore cheesy Christmas cliches ... something about Santa skipping the milk and cookies.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt.
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops.
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available).
- Adjuncts (if required).
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions.
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping.
Estimated ABV: 6.0%
Estimated IBU's: 24
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
To view the recipe sheet please click here.
Please note the following:
- brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale S-04. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar West Coast BRY-97, White Labs 001, or Omega West Coast.