SFBC - 9.2.5 XPA - 5 Gallon All Grain Recipe Kit
9.2.5 XPA is a low alcohol hop forward variation on an American pale ale. Also referred to as a session pale ale. This is an easy drinking aromatic ale with a beautiful citrus nose and very low bitterness on the finish.
This Recipe Kit Includes:
- Top Quality Malt
- SFBC or YCH Vacuum-Sealed Hops
- Premium Dry Yeast (Liquid Yeast options available)
- Adjuncts (if required)
- Grain & Hop Schedule and brewing instructions
- Irish Moss or Whirlfloc depending on stock.
- Hop bags for late addition boil/whirlpool and dry hopping
Estimated ABV: 3.75%
Estimated IBU's: 30
Makes Approxiamtely: 5 gallons/ 19 liters of beer
For Brew Sheet instructions, grain bill and hop schedule please click here.
Please note the following:
- A physical copy of the brew sheet is sent out with all kits.
- Liquid yeast may change with seasonality and availability. If the yeast you have selected is not available you will be informed before shipping or pickup.
- The default yeast for this recipe is Safale US-05. Alternate yeast can be selected below including: Danstar West Coast BRY-97, White Labs 001, or Omega West Coast.