Short Finger is Hiring!
Do you love beer and hanging out with fun people? Do you love homebrewing or have an interest in learning about the hobby? Short Finger is looking for someone who fits this criteria and loves being part of the KW community. If you are interested in the position, please email email@example.com with your resume and a brief cover letter.
- Smart Serve
- Ability to lift 50lbs (kegs, grain bags, etc.)
- Bartending experience would be nice, but training is available
- Experience with homebrewing is considered an asset, but not necessary (openness to learning is!)
Taproom and Homebrew Shop Employee
- 5 days per week (Wednesday through Saturday 8 hours each, Sunday 6 hours ~38 hours)
- General upkeep of the tap room (cleaning, opening/closing, stocking fridge, etc.)
- Keeping website up to date for online sales
- Assisting in the homebrew shop (picking orders, repacking, etc.)
- Labelling and packaging beer
- Serving customers in the taproom/on the patio (taking orders, pouring drinks, etc.)
- Assisting customers in the taproom, bottle shop, and homebrew shop